Fit, Protection and Style
At Troy Lee Designs styling, graphics, fit, function and safety are key in everything that the brand work so hard to create. After years of research and development, the Troy Lee Designs Team introduced the A1 helmet in 2013. We made one of the most comfortable MTB helmets on the market even safer with the addition of MIPS rotational brain protection.
Function and Youth Specific
This lightweight, fully encapsulated all-mountain helmet utilises maximum coverage and dimension to keep you safe and protected in all riding conditions. Whether you're charging singletrack, riding dirt jumps or grinding out miles on the XC bike, the A1 helmet offers the premium fit, protection and style you want.
MIPS Safety Technology
MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, it is a revolutionary technology that lets the helmet slide relative to the head, adding more protection against rotational violence to the brain caused by angled impacts.
• Youth Specific Sizing
• MIPS Brain Protection System
• EPS impact liner maximizes impact protection while minimizing weight
• Innovative break-away visor screws
• 16 port hi-flow cooling system both pulls and pushes air for maximum ventilation
• Ultra-plush quick-dry comfort liner is both removable and washable for maximum ventilation
• Adjustable, cam-lock strap dividers allow customization for different head shapes and riding styles
• CPSC 1203, CE EN 107B, AS/NZS 2063 certified
• 5-Star Rated by the VA Tech Testing Institute Bicycle Helmet Testing