Female-Specific Trail Shorts
These Troy Lee Designs Lilium Women's Shorts are an exterior shell short which can be worn alone, or with an added liner (sold separately). They are conclusive proof that TLD have their ear to the ground when it comes to the design, performance, and comfort of their MTB ranges. No collection has gone through such an extensive makeover as the women's trail line. These female-specific TLD Lilium Shorts are born from the design DNA of TLD's long-time popular Ruckus and Skyline styles, with the outcome having its own style with the Lilium range.
All Day Riding Comfort
Riders looking for a pair of shorts at home, or for all-day pedal fests, will appreciate the Troy Lee Designs Lilium Women's Shorts. The performance cut is made with a 4-way stretch woven fabric and features a comfortable waist adjustment system. Functionally, these Lilium mountain bike shorts have 3 zip pockets, strategic laser-perforated ventilation zones, a zipper fly and a snap closure. For the mid-ride pics, the Lilium has a phone-specific pocket that will hold the phone securely.
Function and comfort on the bike are all very well, but you are also going to be truly comfortable off the bike with the flattering and practical styling of these shorts, and the great range of colours you have to choose from.
• Ride Fit: traditional waist, zip fly with snap closure, relaxed cut
• Agility: 4-way stretch woven fabric
• Liner: not included
• Sun Protection: UPF 30+
• Ventilation: strategic laser perforated zones
• Pockets: 3 TLD logo locking YKK zipper pulls on pockets
• Phone Specific Pocket: holds securely
• Waist Adjusters: self-fabric
• Secure Fit: silicone print on inside waistband
• Enhance your Road Presence: reflective heat transfers
• Articulated back hem
• Eco Cred: fabric is certified Bluesign® approved