What you get:
• 1 x Ultix SAS Bike Travel Case
• 1 x HT-401 Stermay 12V DC Powered Air Pump (batteries not included)
• 1 x Instruction sheet for air pump usage
Inflatable Protection System
• The specially designed inflatable Ultix Air Padding (i.e. air bags) gives your bike wheels and frame the ultimate protection and impact deflection (max load 100kg) without weighing the bag down. Two generously-sized inflatable bladders slip easily into the provided compartments to act as a buffer between the bags' contents and the cruel, uncaring world outside. For your benefit the bag even comes with a battery-powered pump included for quick and easy inflation (batteries not included).
• The outer edges of the bag feature removable reinforcing rods, four on each side and two running across the top to stabilise the bag and remove any external pressure on the bike. These can easily be removed for bag storage and bag cleaning purposes.
Solid Base with Wheels
• The solid base is made from a specially developed secret material which is extremely strong, yet amazingly lightweight. To make it easier to move your bike around there are 4 x protected wheels, two of which are fixed while the other two are fully rotatable.
• With 8 x handles strategically positioned to offer the biggest variety of access points, you'll never be struggling to pull your bike around an airport departure lounge, or load it into the car, or even carry it when necessary. There will always be a handle right where you need it - when you need it.
Side HD Foam Padding
• Complementing the airbags is High Density Foam to help with shock absorption and added impact protection. Upper protection is provided with 2.5cm foam (1 inch).
• At only 9.8kg, the Ultix SAS Bike Travel Case is absolutely ideal for air travel. Of course, those who prefer train or car travel could even consider removing the Skeleton System and the Air-Padding to bring it down to 7.5kg whilst still offering great levels of protection.
Smallest On The Market
• While the Ultix SAS is certainly one of the smallest bike transport bags on the market, you can still fit a road bike (up to 64cm), or a full suspension mountain bike (including 29ers) inside it. When fully loaded it measures around 115 x 80 x 30 cm but will pack down to 115 x 25 x 30 cm to fit under a hotel room bed when not in use.
• Large capacity bike travel bag with four protected wheels
• Fits easily into the boot of most cars and taxi's
• Removable air bags inflate when needed (Inflatable Protection System)
• Rotating front wheels make for easy navigation through airport crowds
• Heavy Duty lockable zipper (lock not included)
• Skeleton system features removable reinforcing rods
• Solid Base with 4 wheels to keep the case upright
• Good supply of securing straps, resting blocks and pads
• Stows away under a hotel room bed when not in use
• 4 x Wheels (protected)
• 5 x Storage pockets (including integrated ID pocket)
• 8 x Handles offer plenty of pick-up points
• Fits: 700C Road Bike | 29" MTB Bike | TT bike (up to 64cm)
• Maximum Load: 100 kg
• Weight: 9.8kg with padding (7.5kg without padding)
• Size: 115cm x 80cm x 30cm (with bike inside)
• Size: 115cm x 25cm x 30cm (without bike inside)
• Stermay HT-401 12V DC Powered Air Pump
• Quickly inflates & deflates all large volume inflatables
• Powered by 8 x AA batteries (not included)
• Pump is supplied with 3 nozzles
• Instruction sheet provided for air pump usage