Each bike is built to order with a 4 week lead timeEach hand-built frame is of a universal medium/large sizeUNNO. Go above and beyond
What makes UNNO totally unique is the challenge they have set themselves. Deciding and persevering to accomplish their dream in the hardest way possible; by undertaking the entire design and manufacturing of carbon mountain bike frames in-house, in Barcelona.
Painstakingly carefully hand-built
Hand manufacturing of a carbon fibre full suspension mountain bike frame is not an easy or quick process: each of UNNO’s frames takes at least 150 hours of work from start to finish, with the Ever model downhill bike exceeding 200 hours due to the strength requirements for this model. Each single frame is handcrafted from the layup to the final painting and assembled with an obsessive care for details.
BURN is Built Great, Better, Best
The BURN Race fits in with the “Better” label, somewhere in the middle of the BURN spec line-up. Race builds across the models range feature an XTR drivetrain with other high end supporting suspension and cockpit components.
Exclusive Enduro Masterpiece
You’ve heard “The best Enduro bike in the world” a thousand times. This bike won’t make any claim, but it will do everything else it’s supposed to do better than anything you’ll have ever tried before. Only 50 units available each year worldwide.
UNNO’s exclusive patented dual link suspension kinematics with 160mm of travel are optimised for the use of an air shock to make the most of every millimetre of rear travel.
Who is UNNO?
Behind and in front of UNNO is a small and dedicated team based in Barcelona, Spain, led by Cesar Rojo, engineer and accomplished ex-World Cup downhill racer. With his team at CERO Designs, Cesar is behind some of the most ground-breaking bike and suspension designs in the mountain bike industry of the past ten years, such as pioneering what is now universally known as the “long and slack” geometry that has been adopted pretty much industry-wise.
Engineered to withstand certifications by more than twofold!
Many of the frames don’t even make it out of the facility: testing all of their bikes in their own testing facility, something only the biggest names in the bike industry can afford, to standards that are doubling or even tripling the minimum loads required for certification. UNNO want to make sure they can stand behind our product entirely, without any doubt.
Maximum respect for the environment
They recycle all cardboard and plastic packaging from all the raw materials and components they receive. This alone amounts to several hundred kilograms of material a year. At UNNO, all carbon scraps are recycled by the specialized company Reciclalia Composite, to be re-used for cosmetic lightweight parts, such as the back side of airplane seats. In addition, their state-of-the-art painting booth has a 100% recycled air-filtration system. This means that no chemicals from the paint are released in the atmosphere.
• All UNNO frames are limited editions, each individually numbered.
• Ohlins air custom rear shock.
• 160/160mm of Ohlins travel goodness.
• ISCG05 mounting tabs for as much protection as you want.
• Enduro Bearings Max, with 50% more balls, in every joint
• Stronger squared dropout without the need for bolts.
• Comes with 29” wheels clearing up to 2.5” wide tyres.
• Threaded BB, 73mm
• Boost 148 hub spacing.
• Integrated rear brake post mount for maximum component protection.
• Stiffer brake ingratiated mount causing less vibrations and noise.
• Co-moulded carbon guiding for internal cable routing.
• Full stealth seatpost at 31.6mm allowing 225mm of insert length.
• Superior frame chain protection; chain stay, seat stay and yoke.
• Down tube protector
• Shuttle guard, protects the frame where it rests during shuttling.
• Space for a 1L water bottle.
• Each hand-built frame is of a universal medium/large size
• Head Set: Cane Creek 40-ASMBLY-TPR-IS41/28.6/H9 | IS52/40 - BLACK
• Stem: Renthal Apex stem - 40mm
• Handlebar: Renthal Fatbar Carbon 20mm Rise
• Seat Post: Rock Shox Reverb - 150mm - 1.400mm cable
• Seat: Selle Italia - SLR Lite Titanium
• Fork: Öhlins RXF36 m.2Air TTX18 27,5"/44/160
• Shock: OHLINS STX AIR 160mm travel
• Cranks / Chainring: SHIMANO - MT9001 170MM 34 1X12V S/CAZ
• Bottom Bracket: Shimano BSA 73mm MT800
• Chain: Shimano XTR M9100 12V/11VR 126 ES
• Derailleur Rear: XTR 12V/11VR SHADOW+SGS DIRECT1X
• Trigger: Shimano XTR M9100 2VX12/11VR C/ABRAZA
• Cassette: CASSETTE SHIMANO 12V 10/51 XTR M9100
• Wheel Front: DT Swiss M 1700 SPLINE 27.5 - 30 mm CL 15/110 mm
• Wheel Rear: DT Swiss M 1700 SPLINE 27.5 - 30 mm CL 12/148 mm Shimano
• Tyres: MAXXIS 27.5x2.40 Minion DHR II M327RU Foldable 60 EXO/TR rear
• Brake Front: Formula - Cura 4 with disc + speedlock + mismaster sram
• Brake Rear: Formula - Cura 4 with disc + speedlock + mismaster sram
• Rotor Front: Formula rotor 180mm
• Rotor Rear: Formula rotor 180mm
• Spacers: Cane Creek ALLOY SPACER-28.6-5MM
• Grips: Lizard Skins Single-Sided Lock-On Danny MacAskill - Jet Black - UNNO logo