This is a race hydration backpack streamlined to go superlight and almost invisible on your back. The USWE Outlander™ 2 weighs only 309g and is geared-up with the award winning NDM™ 4-point harness that makes the pack 100% bounce free in action. The stretch support of the harness allows you the freedom to move in full speed and in any gnarly condition.
To keep you hydrated and focused, USWE picked a durable 1.5 litre Elite™ hydration bladder to go inside the pack, with a big slide opening at the top for quick filling of ice and water. And after the race, the bladder is fully reversible for easy cleaning and drying.
The Outlander™ 2L is primarily designed for pro riders at marathon distances. But honestly, it will fit any rider perfectly who’s searching for a badass hydration pack that will not cramp your style. This pack is a racer and USWE guarantee you will love it, no matter if you are a pro or a happy amateur rider.
WHAT MIGHT BE LESS AMAZING
USWE agree that the optimal hydration device would be an USWE app, from where you directly got hydrated without any kind of equipment. Just using your phone and the app. But USWE can’t afford having our own satellite cruising at the altitude of 40.000km. Well, maybe in the future if USWE get lucky!? Until then, the absolute best race hydration device is probably the Outlander™ 2. Try it and you’ll understand why.
• Tot. Volume: 2L
• Hydration capacity: 1.5L/50oz
• Weight: 309g (*excl. bladder)
• Dimension: H: 38cm x W: 29cm x 8 cm
• Size: Multi size adjustable: M-XL, Adult (Approx Chest 84-110cm)
• Tube Clip: Keeps your tube in accessible position
• High-vent foam shoulder straps with ergonomic form-fit
• Light mesh back panel
• Water resistant media pocket inside the main compartment (W: 8,5cm x D: 16cm)
• LED-light attachment points: Front and back