Vittoria offer new products all the time but it’s the new pista control tyre that will help track riders who ride around old concrete tracks or want a tyre that will last longer for training. The new strong endurance track tyre, suitable for rougher track surfaces like concrete. The Pista Control features a strong Corespun 290 TPI casing, and a Graphene enhanced compound for a combination of low rolling resistance and durability. Shares the modern asymmetrical tread design of the Pista, for grip on banked tracks. Pair this with a Vittoria latex tube, and experience near tubular performance, with clincher convenience.
G is Vittoria's unique Graphene compound.
The result is a compound that is superior in speed (rolling resistance) grip, durability and wear resistance
• Reinforced casing for outdoor track use.
• Asymmetric tread design secure grip on banked tracks.
• Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for increased durability.
• Size: 700c
• Width: 23c
• ETRTO: 23-622
• Tyre Build: Foldable Bead
• Material: Corespun 290 TPI
• Colour: Para Sidewall
• Weight: 210g