The fastest tyre in the Rubino all-round Series delivers low rolling resistance for all road conditions, making it the logical choice for a competitive edge at any time. Three compounds are used for the best speed, grip and suppleness teamed with a wear resistant tread with low rolling resistance and PRB 2.0 breaker for excellent flat protection.
Graphene is a revolutionary material in the form of a very thin, nearly transparent sheet of pure carbon. In its extreme form it is as thin as a single atom (1/100,000,000th of a metre). Vittoria used Directa Plus Graphene called G+, which is 2 to 8 atoms thin.
• Enormous surface area: 1 gram – around 2630m² that can facilitate any chemical process
• High mechanical resistance: approximately 200 times stronger than steel
• High thermal conductibility: more than 2 times that of a diamond
• Less density: is equal to half that of aluminium
• High elasticity: equal to 6 times that of steel
• High electrical conductibility, transparency, lightness, flexibility and mechanical resistance
• Puncture-protection at tread centre and side wall
• Phenomenal grip in all-seasons even at sub-zero temperatures
• Strong tread design with lots of mileage
• Weight: 440g