• Now quieter: The new KICKR 2 bike trainer features a redesigned gearing and belt system that decreases noise caused by friction and vibration, creating just 61 decibels.
• Improved Ride Responsiveness: KICKR 2 indoor trainer's large flywheel uses new algorithms to improve responsiveness and better replicate the sensation of riding on the road, whether free-riding or using online platforms like Zwift and Trainer Road.
• Enhanced Power Accuracy: Enhanced to provide accurate power measurement and generate an output of up to 2000W* using a virtual power meter
• Increased the Maximum Grade: The Wahoo KICKR 2 can now simulate up to a 20 degree incline (up from the 15 degree incline of the previous version)
• Added LED Indicator Lights: New LED lights indicate when your KICKR 2 is powered, connected and transmitting via Bluetooth 4.0 and/or ANT+
• Redesigned Unit: Now featuring a larger, re-positioned handle and re-distributed weight for better manoeuvrability
You can control your wahoo KICKR 2 through a variety of devices
• If you have an iPhone 4S, 5 and newer, iPad (3rd generation and newer), and iPad Mini or certain Android* devices you can connect your KICKR via Bluetooth and control it through an app on your device.
• If you have an iPhone 4 you will need to purchase a Wahoo Sensor key to connect your KICKR to your phone.
• If you have a Windows PC you will need to purchase an Ant+ Stick/Dongle to connect your KICKR 2.
*Please Note: Compatible Android devices must have Bluetooth 4.0 (Smart) radio or must be running version 4.3 or newer that allows Third Party App Access to the Bluetooth 4.0 (Smart) Radio. As not all Android devices that meet these requirements have been tested by Wahoo, please first download the Wahoo fitness app to ensure it installs on your device before purchasing the product.
Your KICKR 2 Trainer will connect to your Garmin (or other ANT+ Bike computer) to display your stats; however will not be able to control your ride.
• Speed/Cadence/Distance/Power Measurement - The KICKR 2 measures your speed, distance, power, and cadence (using included sensor) and sends it to your device
• Phone/iPad/MacBook controlled resistance - the KICKR sets your resistance via your favourite app
• Ultra-realistic road feel - Super flywheel engineered to replicate the inertia of an actual rider on the road
• Wireless control and data transfer - Bluetooth 4.0 (aka Bluetooth Smart) and ANT+ enabled
• Quiet, Quiet, Quiet - The new KICKR bike trainer features a redesigned gearing and belt system that decreases noise caused by friction and vibration, creating just 61 decibels.
• Virtual training - Works with popular training software such as Kinomap, TrainerRoad and Zwift as well as Wahoo's own apps
• Dimensions (legs open): 21" x 28" (54 cm x 71 cm)
• Dimensions (legs closed): 21" x 9" (54 cm x 23 cm)
• Weight: 21.3kg (47 lbs)
• Rear Wheel Size: 24" / 650c / 26" / 27.5"/ 29"
• Hub Types: 130mm and 135mm Quick Release and 142x12 Thru-Axle with adapter
• Out of Box: 11 Speed Shimano/SRAM Driver
• Requires Purchase/Installation of new cassette:
10 Speed SRAM/Shimano,
7/8/9 Speed SRAM/Shimano,
9/10/11* Speed Campagnolo (also requires Campagnolo freehub adapter - sold separately)
*Note for Campagnolo 11-speed Compatibility: Rear derailleur may contact a plastic cover when shifting into the largest cog on the cassette; this may prevent the use of that cog.
• Cadence: RPM Cadence Sensor included
• Front Wheel Block: Not needed
• Resistance Type: Electromagnetic
• Accuracy: + / - 2%
• Wireless Software Updates: Yes
• 3rd Party Power Meter Support: Yes
• Connectivity: ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, and Bluetooth Smart Max User Weight: 250 lbs
• Power Requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
• Flywheel Weight: 12.5 lbs
• Belt Type: Gates Carbon Drive
• Maximum Simulated Grade: 20%
• Maximum Power Output: 2000 Watts
• Noise Level: 61 dB
• Rear Wheel Size: 24" RD / 24" MTB / 650c RD / 26" MTB / 700c RD / 650b MTB / 29" RD
• The KICKR is compatible with bikes equipped with disc brakes; however, for rotor sizes smaller than 160mm the caliper may interfere with the trainer. In this case you should unbolt the caliper to avoid damage to either the KICKR or your bicycle. The KICKR also includes a plastic pad spacer for hydraulic disc brakes.
• Because there are so many different forms of recumbent bicycles, we cannot guarantee the fit of your recumbent on the KICKR. Consult your local bike shop for assistance in determining if your recumbent will work with the KICKR.
• A typical track bike has a hub width of around 120mm. This is not compatible with the KICKR.
Single Speed Bikes:
• Assuming the hub width is either 130mm or 135mm, a single speed bike CAN be compatible with the KICKR but will require an aftermarket conversion kit, and little bit of know-how and elbow grease. We do not recommend using a single speed bike with the KICKR and will not guarantee compatibility. If in doubt, consult your local bike shop.
• The KICKR can support most 12x142mm thru-axle bikes with the purchase of our 12x142mm Adapter Kit found here. Other thru-axle standards are not supported.