Built for Cyclists by Cyclists
This Wahoo KICKR Bike offers unprecedented innovations such as integrated grade changes, customisable gearing, and simulated shifting to create the most powerful, personalized, and realistic indoor training experience. Using KICKR’s legendary flywheel technology, the KICKR BIKE creates unparalleled responsiveness and power accuracy of +/- 1%. Real-time grade changes will match ascents of up to 20% and descents of -15% while allowing you to maintain speed and truly replicate the sensation of riding outdoors. Its robust steel and aluminium construction will withstand the hardest rides even if your legs don’t.
Customize, Adjust and Connect it’s That Simple
The Wahoo Fitness app will guide you through an easy set-up of the five points of adjustability on the KICKR BIKE. Choose from either using professional bike fit measurements, taking a photo to measure your bike, or entering body measurements to personalize the fit to the exact geometry of your outdoor bike. The KICKR BIKE can also be customized with your own handlebars, pedals, and saddle. The virtual shifting technology of the KICKR BIKE is programmable to match the exact gear ratios, number of speeds, cassette tooth count, and group set from the leading manufacturers SRAM, Shimano, and Campagnolo. A digital display clearly communicates both gearing and grade, so you always know where you are during every stage of the ride.
Integration and Pairing Made Easy
The Wahoo KICKR Bike seamlessly integrates with other Wahoo products and easily pairs to your ELEMNT GPS bike computer, smartphone, tablet, or PC. As with all Wahoo smart trainers, KICKR BIKE is compatible with the most popular training apps such as The Sufferfest, Zwift, TrainerRoad and more! KICKR BIKE is not only a smart bike it’s a training machine that blurs the line between virtual and reality.
Key Highlights KICKR Indoor Training Smart Bike
Optimised Flywheel Technology
KICKR BIKE has a unique combination of a 13lb flywheel and enhanced motor that offer unrivaled accuracy, responsiveness, and realism while training indoors.
Virtually Silent Operation
The balanced, belt driven motor on KICKR BIKE combines years of engineering knowledge to create a virtually silent riding experience.
Real-Time Physical Grade Changes
The KICKR BIKE simulates grade changes in real-time by not only providing changes in resistance, but also physically raising and lowering the bike to match ascents up to 20% and decents as steep as 15%.
+/- 1% Power Accuracy
Proven power accuracy that provides our most accurate power measurement of +/- 1% and generates up to 2200W of resistance.
Easy App Set-Up
Our simple and intuitive Wahoo Fitness app offers guided instructions on how to set-up the KICKR BIKE and personalize the fit to mirror the geometry of your outdoor bike using 3 options - professional fit, measure my bike, and measure my body.
5 Points of Adjustable Fit
Adjust the fit of the KICKR BIKE with easy access quick-release levers across 5 points - stack, reach, setback, saddle height, and frame height.
Programmable Virtual Shifting
Customise the KICKR BIKE shifting controls to match shifters from the leading manufacturers - SRAM, Shimano, and Campagnolo
Replicate your outdoor bike down to the exact gearing configuration by selecting the number of speeds and cassette tooth count.
A combined electromagnetic flywheel and motor allow for quick braking to create a precise feel while shifting and while riding downhill.
ANT+, ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth Connectivity
ANT+ and Bluetooth capabilities allow it to connect to both smartphones and GPS devices simultaneously or separately. An ANT+ FE-C connection allows the KICKR BIKE to be controlled from any FE-C enabled device or application.
Multiple Simultaneous Bluetooth Connections
KICKR BIKE supports up to three simultaneous Bluetooth connections for a trouble-tree start to your workout
Digital Led Display
LED display indicates gear selection and grade percentage, so you can get information with just a quick glance during your ride.
Measures Speed, Distance, Power, and Cadence
Get these vital cycling metrics on your indoor ride on the KICKR BIKE without connecting any extra sensors
KICKR Headwind Compatible
KICKR headwind brings innovative climate control to your indoor training experience. Pair to your KICKR bike and as your speed or heart rate increases, so will the fan speed.
Elemnt Bike Computer Compatible
Connect the KICKR BIKE to any ELEMNT Bike Computer to relive rides or perform planned workouts.
Third Party App Compatibility
Works with popular training apps, including Zwift, The Sufferfest, and TrainerRoad. For more details on which apps are compatible with the KICKR BIKE, download our in-depth KICKR app comparison chart.
Geometry and User Size
• Footprint (Length x Width): 48 in x 30 in (121cm x 76cm)
• Standover Height Range: 37 in to 47 in (95cm to 119cm)
• Maximum User Height: 6 ft 4 in (192cm)
• Minimum User Height: 5 ft (152cm)
• Crank Lengths: 165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
Technology and Data
• Wireless Technology
• ANT+®, BLUETOOTH® Low Energy, and ANT+ FE-C
• Device Control: iOS, Android, and PC (Mac and Windows)
• Resistance Type: Electromagnetic and Enhanced Motor
• Accuracy: + / - 1%
• Wireless Firmware Updates: Yes
• 3rd Party Power Meter Compatibility: No
• Metrics: Speed, Distance, Power, Cadence, Grade
• Maximum Power Wattage: 2200W
• Maximum Incline: 20%
• Minimum Decline: -15%
• Flywheel Weight: 13 lbs plus enhanced motor
• Total Weight: 93 lbs/42 kilograms
• Electrical Connection: 100-240v power cord
• Shipping Dimensions: 54" x 14" x 35" (1350 x 340 x 880mm)
• Drivetrain: Belt Drive
• Resistance Type: Electromagnetic and enhanced motor
• Wireless Software Updates: Yes, via the Wahoo Fitness app
• Connectivity: ANT+ FEC and Bluetooth
• Device Compatibility: iOS, Android, PC (Mac and Windows)
• Power Requirements: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz, 2.5A Max
• Flywheel Weight: 13 lbs (5.89 kg) plus enhanced motor
Rider Weight and Height Ranges
• User Height Range: 152cm to 193cm
• Max User Weight: 250lbs (113kg)
• LED Indicator Lights: BLUETOOTH® Low Energy and ANT+®
• KICKR HEADWIND Compatible: Yes
• ELEMNT GPS Bike Computer Compatible: Yes
• Construction: Steel and Aluminium
• Controlled Resistance: Yes
What’s in The Box
• KICKR BIKE
• AC Power Adapter
• Allen Wrenches
• Platform Pedals
• Handlebar Assembly
• Seatpost and Saddle Assembly