43 Piece Metric Ratchet Set
The 43 piece ratchet kit contains a complete set Were Zyklop speed ratchet sets for both the 1/4" and 1/2" size. The kit comes in a robust and study steel carry case that enables excellent organisation and tool management.
The WERA Zyklop ratchet head can freely pivot and has five predefined locking positions to ensure that the tool can be used for a range of situations including difficult to access spots. The predefined locking options are 90°, 15°, 0°, -15°, -90°. There are 72 fine-pitched teeth with only a 5° return angle that ensures precise performance. Set in the 0° setting the ratchet can be used as a screw driver.
The WERA Zyklop speed ratchet is a fast-moving tool. The gyrating mass design means that screwdriving is accelerated. The rotation-symmetric structure of the Kraftform handle and the free-turning sleeve reinforce this rapid twisting process, particularly when the ratchet does not engage due to too little resistance in the thread.
Simple Direction Changes
The WERA Zyklop features a thumbwheel that can be used to switch between clockwise and anticlockwise rotation quickly and easily, at any position. There is no complicated handling or fiddling around.
• Take it easy tool finder with colour coding according to sizes
• Freely pivoting ratchet head with 5 predefined locking positions
• Free-turning sleeve for high working speeds
• 43 Piece Set
• 2 x Zyklop Ratchets (1/4" and 1/2" drive)
• Metric Sizing
• Small 5° Return Angle
• Steel Carry Case
• Rapid Spin Sleeve
• High quality German construction
• Wera Name: 8100 SA/SC 2 Zyklop Speed Ratchet Set 1/4 drive and 1/2" drive metric"
• 1x Ratchet (1/4"" x 152mm)
• 1x Ratchet (1/2" x 277mm)
• 2x Ratchet Extension Sleeve
• 1x Bit Adaptor
• 1x Bit holding Screwdriver
• 1x Metal Carry Case
• 37 x Bit Ends (See image for detailed part listing)