The New Wilderness Equipment Space 1 Person 3 SeasonTent
The new Space 1 person, 3 seasons tent from Wilderness Equipment has got you covered when it comes to a roof over your head while camping. Their new Space 1 combines the great technology from the space 2 in a smaller more compact design. The Space 1 has excellent headroom, floor space, stability and bad weather performance in a package with a pitch weight well under 1.5kg!
Wilderness Equipment have applied the materials and construction techniques used on their popular Space 2 model to create a smaller, lighter package for solo hiking and cycle touring. We have used our unique dihedral 3-way pole hubs to create a low-profile, wedge-shaped tent envelope with an incredibly spacious interior. With the use of low denier, high tenacity nylons throughout, both versions are extremely light given the floor performance has not been sacrificed in the process - the high grade PEU coating delivers a minimum HH of 5,000mm.
New Unique Design Sends Other Tents Packing
The Space 1 is uniquely equipped to stand up to strong wind - the conditions that send other tents in this weight category packing. You can invert your walking or ski poles and make them part of the Space 1 framework. Connect up the tent's internal hub-to-hub tension cord as well and the Space 1 achieves a level of stability only seen in heavy, multi-pole geodesic tents.
• Freestanding, spacious and stable 3-season, 1.5-person tent
• Effective outer tent vents at ridge height
• Siliconised 30D 3000mm HH Nylon 66 outer tent
• 20d Mesh inner tent
• 40D Nylon deep tub floor with grey 5,000mm HH PE coating
• Min Weight: 1.45kg
• Packed Weight: 1.59 kg
• Can be pitched outer first when used in conjunction with optional 40d groundsheet
• Pole: 8.5mm OD Aluminium, WE dihedral hubs, press fit connectors
• Pegs: 6 x 4-Flute HT Aluminium, with pull cord