Stay Out as Long as You Like
The B-RAD (Bottle Relocation and Accessory Device) system is a clever name for a clever product. People want to do more with their bikes, and bikepacking is the new buzz activity, you can stay out for days if you can carry enough stuff.
Clever Name, Clever Product
The B-RAD system is a clever name for a clever product. It all starts with a series of slotted Mounting Bases, available in three sizes which attach to your existing bottle mounts, then the bottle cage or accessory, mounts to this base. B-RAD bases can shift a bottle cage away from inconvenient rear shocks, add room for tools or tubes below a bottle cage, or even provide space for a second bottle on downtubes that are long enough.
There are also a range of B-RAD accessories and bags you can mount to your B-RAD base or bases. The B-RAD accessories improve or optimize bottle cage locations, add water/tool/spare parts capacity, and there's more to come from Wolf Tooth.
Carry More Water with the B-RAD Strap and Base
Wolf Tooth’s new B-RAD Strap Base is a versatile mount that allows riders to add a bottle cage where there once was none. The silicone-backed hook and loop straps are grippy and can easily be installed or re-positioned as needed. In addition, the Strap Base can function as a mini B-RAD base, offsetting existing bottle cage bosses by up to 22mm to make room for frame bags, piggyback shocks, or other accessories.
• Silicone-backed hook and loop straps to keep base securely in place
• Lightweight, durable, rustproof aircraft-grade aluminium with ED coated hardware
• Weight: 33g
• Compatibility: Compatible with most bike frames and seatposts
• Bases are the foundation for the B-RAD system which allows you to mount accessories
• Requires use of both straps for secure installation
*Note: Strap Base is not designed or intended to be used on forks
• Weight: 33g
• Strap Length: 300mm can be trimmed to length as needed
• Material: 6061-T6 aluminium brackets
• EVA foam pad
• Made in the USA