Greater Power, Traction, Smooth Pedal Stroke
With Wolf Tooth’s proprietary design elliptical chainrings you will have more power, get better traction and have a smooth pedalling stroke. The slightly less ovalized ring (10%) with less aggressive timing (112°) than competitors’ versions means any change to your pedal stroke is unnoticeable for most riders, but they still provide the power and traction benefits inherent to elliptical chainrings.
Drop Stop Reliability
Wolf Tooth’s patented wide/narrow chainring Drop-Stop technology means the wide side of the tooth has maximum contact on the drive side which spreads the load and improves chainring life. The narrow side allows clearance for mud and debris which reduces friction, the Drop-Stop technology prevents chain derailment.
• These direct mount chainrings will replace your existing chainring and spider, which is attached via 3 bolts on the back side of the spider near the spindle.
• Also compatible with Cane Creek eeWing cranksets.
• Boost: 52mm chainline, 6mm offset for GXP and long spindle BB30
• Praxis Works Road/CX cranks use the 6mm offset.
• You will need chainring to chainstay clearance for a chainring two teeth bigger than the elliptical chainring (max diameter is that of a chainring two teeth bigger).
• If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
• Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
• A T25 Torx wrench is required to remove the bolts that secure the chainring or spider to the crankarm
• Wolf Tooth recommend using a T25 L-Wrench or similar for installation of the replacement bolts
• Wolf Tooth Proprietary Elliptical Chainrings
• SRAM 3 Bolt DirectMount
• Material: aluminium
• Colour: black
• Weight: 30T, 68g
• Material: 7075-T6 aluminium
• Made in the USA