Simply The Best
No other CX chainguide is as rigid or as easy to adjust as Wolf Tooth’s GnarWolf. So if you are a 1x CX, gravel or road rider, ride rough and muddy conditions and don’t want to drop a chain, the Wolf Tooth GnarWolf® braze-on chainguide is for you. Designed specifically around 1x wide/narrow chainrings the GnarWolf will keep your chain glued to your chainring in the roughest and muddiest of conditions.
Wolf Tooth’s patented infinite chainline adjustment of between 45mm and 51mm via an elliptical expanding mandrel, and the infinite vertical adjustment between 34t and 46t for round and oval chainrings, no shims required, makes for a superb fit for any situation. Chain removal only requires the loosening of one screw to flip the guide out of the way for easy chain removal without losing any of the guide's adjustments. All adjustments are made with a common 4 mm hex key.
Optimised for Eliptical, Oval and Round Chainrings
Designed for the rigors of the muddiest CX course or roughest gravel riding, the Wolf Tooth engineers made this guide extremely stiff and strong while keeping it light at 44g. Specific guide shaping is optimized for use with elliptical/oval and round chainrings. Installation takes just a few minutes.
• Designed to fit on any bike with an integral braze-on mount
• Braze-On Adapter Available: if you have a round seat tube with no braze-on mount
• Designed to accommodate chainlines from approx. 45mm to 51mm
• Minimum distance of 10mm between crank and centre of ring
• Optimized for use with both elliptical and round 34t-46t chainrings
• For 1x use only
• Note: Braze-on mount is not at the same height on all bikes so max chainring size will vary somewhat depending on frame brand and model
• Suits: integrated braze-on mount
• Easy to Install
• Optimised for all Chainring Shapes
• Weight: 44g
• Material: 6061-T6 with stainless steel hardware
• Made in the USA
• US Patent 10464635