Class Leading ReMote
Wolf Tooth’s class-leading ReMote line of dropper remotes. It solves common dropper remote complaints with the compact, ergonomic, and sturdy ReMote. From its hassle-free installation to smooth ball bearing action to engineered failure point, the lightweight ReMote leads in every category.
Quick and Easy Set-Up
With the UpFront cable fixing, the dropper cable is attached at the lever, making setup and adjustment quick and easy. Simply secure cable at seatpost using stock barrel or cable clamp and route to bar for a significant reduction in installation time and frustration. A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws. Cables can be cut to length and crimped prior to securing. The ReMote LA’s solidly mounted barrel adjuster makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy while eliminating the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters.
Crashes Are Bad, But Expensive Crashes Are Worse
That’s why the ReMote features an engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash. Replacement axles are inexpensive and readily available here.
• Contact Compatible with all cable actuated dropper posts.
• The ReMote has been tested and is recommended for use with Thomson, Fox Transfer, Race Face, Easton, and 9.8 cable-actuated dropper posts.
• Works with dropper posts that have the barrel end of the cable at the remote and those that have the barrel end at the post.
• If your post is not listed in the charts below, measure the pivot centre to end of your current lever. If it is less than 52mm, the Standard ReMote will work best.
• Large diameter ball-bearing pivot: smooth operation and unparalleled modulation
• Low-profile: sits close to the bar, out of the way of the knee
• Integrated Cable Adjustment: easy on the go adjustments
• Breakaway axle pivot: Cheaper damage repair
• High-traction lever: A machined surface ensures that control is not lost, even in the worst of conditions.
• Broad compatibility
• Made in the USA
• Weight: Magura• 36.5g
• Material: 6061 T6 aluminium with Delrin axle
• Made in the USA