SDM® chainrings replace your existing spider and chainring, including the DUB cranks, with one clean looking, lightweight, and stiff piece of machined billet. These ones have a Boost 52mm chainline with a 3mm offsetThe ring is attached via 3 bolts on the back side of the spider near the spindle. Note that the SRAM 12spd Red and Force AXS use a different 8 bolt mounting interface that is not compatible with these chainrings.
The Wolf Tooth Cinch rings feature Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® design for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance ability.
• Fat bikes: If your fat bike has a 170/177 rear hub spacing, use the standard 6mm offset
• Praxis Works Road/CX cranks use the 6mm offset. Praxis Works mountain cranks use the 3mm offset for their DM-A and 0mm offset for their DM-B chainrings.
• If you have a BB30 crankset (30mm diameter aluminium spindle) this measurement will determine whether it is a long or short spindle:
• 52mm for Boost with 3mm offset (148mm rear hub spacing)
• Wolf Tooth recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security
• An L-wrench works best
• Use the same 3 bolts to attach the Wolf Tooth ring or we carry replacement bolts
• Drop Stop Technology: improved chain retention
• Works great with SRAM DM crank sets and 12 speed drive trains
• Boost Technology
• Weights: 32t • 70g
• Material: 7075-T6 aluminium
• Made in the USA