• 2 straw positions along with cage and mount adjustments allow for perfect straw location
• Included bite valve allows for fluid intake only, no air intake which causes bloating
• Bite valve keeps fluid at top of straw for faster drinking
• Solid Refill Lid is ideal for adding powder, tablets and fluid
• Slotted Refill Lid is ideal for adding tablets and fluid
• Refill area is located behind the computer allowing you to keep the computer screen clean and clear!
• The TORPEDO BOTTLE can be moved to another XLab cage on your bike so you can use standard bottles or bottles from an aid station
• System weight: 196 grams typical
Bottle Design & Features
• One piece body ensures no leaking!
• Bottle made in the USA and is lead free, BPA-Free and HDPE food safe certified
• 768 ml bottle capacity
• Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) airflow optimized and velodrome aero tested
• Contoured design to fit your arm shape
• Small frontal area that allows a clean airflow around the bottle
• Airflow straighteners designed into the bottle to gather airflow for a clean, straight exit air flow
• Flush lids reduce drag
• Spacers - allows you to adjust the bottle to the height of your arms resulting in zero crosswind drag
• Dolphin tail designed straw retainer - allows you to fold the straw flat. Directs air over the straw. Saves up to 100 grams of straw drag
• Computer mounted in front of the bottle, not on top which increases aero drag
Easy Computer Viewing
Why mount a computer behind your line of sight? The TORPEDO SYSTEM is designed to have the computer mounted in front of the bottle. Look down with your eyes and not your head!
Easier to Handle in Winds
The TORPEDO SYSTEM was designed to mount further back allowing easier steering for the rider
• Weight is moved back off aerobar extensions. Up to 4 inches (100 mm) of adjustment
• TORPEDO BOTTLE extends uniquely beyond the rear of the cage to help move weight back
Versatile Sturdy Mounting
• When you want a sturdy, reliable hydration source, trust XLAB!
• Uses XLAB’s proven 4 Strap System
• Fits bars 80mm – 130mm centre to centre
• No tools required for easy removal
• Uses XLAB anti-slip nylon composite "VEE" cage with specially designed rubber retainer