This is the ultimate tray rack for your hitch. It can easily handle road, mountain, plus and fat bikes with up to 5” tires, and does this all without requiring contact with the bike frame. Best of all, it’s all aluminium construction means it is exceptionally lightweight, the lightest rack in its class in fact. To help prevent clashes between bikes, clearance is top notch, with 45cm between the trays. To further minimize issues with racking the bikes, the bike tray spacing can be adjusted forwards and backwards, side to side. All of this can be adjusted tool-free while the bikes are loaded, virtually eliminating any issues with bike-to-bike interference.
The rack can be tilted down, so bike handlebars are out of the way and allow the hatch / boot to swing up. This rack can be installed and removed from the vehicle tool free, making it quick and convenient. Added security for your bikes, should you need to pop into the shops quickly on the way home from the trailhead, comes in the form of a SKS cable lock system that secures both wheels and frame.
• Full aluminium construction, weighs in at only 15.4kg – The lightest rack in its class
• No contact with the bike frame
• Suits 50mm (2”) hitch mounts
• 2 bike capacity - 18.1kg weight maximum per bike
• Add the Yakima EZ+1 and carry a third bike (check availability, sold separately)
• Side-to-side adjustability that reduces bike to bike interference
• Securely carries 26” to 29” wheels and tires up to 5” wide
• Unrivaled spacing between bikes - up to 45cm between each bike
• Quick Change lever provides tool-free adjustment while bikes are loaded, minimizing the potential for bike-to-bike interference
• Easy-to-use RemoteControl tilt lever and lightweight, aluminium design makes raising and lowering the rack a breeze
• Tool-free locking SpeedKnob™ for a secure and easy install to your vehicle
• Extra burly SKS cable lock system for each bike secures both wheels and frame
• Built in bottle opener for post ride beverages