Zefal Mini Hand Pump - Mountain Bike Specific
Built especially for Mountain bike use the ZEFAL Z CROSS XL MINI PUMP has a soft EVA foam outer casing for better grip and improved comfort plus a telescopic handle for greater power.
High Volume Pumping With Fewer Strokes
The ZEFAL Z CROSS XL MINI PUMP includes Z-LINE SYSTEM & LINEAR PUMP SYSTEM technology which combines with the telescopic nature of the pump to ensure less effort is required to maintain high pressure, high volume linear pumping with fewer strokes.
Presta, Schrader And Dunlop Valve Compatible
Thanks to its Z-FLIP SYSTEM technology the ZEFAL Z CROSS XL HAND PUMP can easily switch from Schrader to Presta or Dunlop valves. The pump has the capacity to reach 116 psi (8 bar) levels to quickly inflate flat tyres and get you back on your way.
Corrosion Resistant Lightweight Aluminium
Constructed using 100% aluminium the ZEFAL Z CROSS XL MINI HAND PUMP is light, durable and highly resistant to corrosion. It comes with a universal mounting clip (with hook & loop strap) to allow easy attachment to the down tube. An added Mud Protector Cap ensures the pump head stays clean.
• Zefal mini hand pump for mountain bike use
• Telescopic handle for greater power
• Portable tyre inflation tool (116 psi)
• High volume pumping with fewer strokes
• 100% aluminium
• EVA foam casing for improved grip
• Presta, Schrader & Dunlop valve compatible
• High resistance to corrosion
• Mud protector cap
• Mounting clip allows attachment to down tube
• Product: Zefal Z Cross XL
• Model: ZEF-8510
• Colour: Black
• Connection: Z-Flip
• Weight: 182g
• Pressure: 116 psi (8 bar)
• Length: 230 mm (9 inches)
• Handle: Soft EVA foam on aluminium
• Barrel: Soft EVA foam on aluminium
• Thumblock Lever: Aluminium
• Mounting: Mounting clip (included)