Pushys uses a secure online payment system for processing credit cards and Paypal payments using a 256bit secure sockets layer (256Bit SSL).
We do not store your credit card or bank details on our servers in order to protect you from identity theft and online fraud so you can shop confidently and securely with Pushys Online
PLEASE NOTE: All purchases made through Pushys.com.au will be charged in Australian Dollars. All foreign currency conversions are approximate at the time and will be converted by the credit card processor at time of transaction.
We accept the following types of payment methods:
- Zip Money - Interest Free Payment Option
- Direct Deposit (Australian Orders Only)
NOTE: Unpaid orders will be closed after 7 days
For Direct Deposit (NAB):
|Account Name||Adventure Online Pty Ltd|
PO Box 3221 Darra QLD 4076 Australia
Australian Customers Phone: 07 3184 8398
International Customers Phone: +61 7 3184 8398
To use a Gift Card to make your purchase:
Enter your Gift Card code in the "Coupon Code/Gift Card" step in checkout
To use multiple Gift Cards for your purchase:
1. Make sure you have a registered customer account
2. Log into your customer account
3. In the "My Account" page, go to "Gift Card" option in the left menu
4. Enter the gift card code and click "Redeem Gift Card" . This will add the Gift Card to their account store credit
5. You can do this for as many Gift Cards as they have
6. Checkout and select "Use Store Credit" in the payment step of Checkout
Please note, you can still use multiple Gift Cards in checkout without converting it to store credit.
Do this by entering the code in the "Coupon Code/Gift Card" step and continuing,
then going back and entering further Gift Card codes and do the same.
To use Store Credit for your purchase:
1. Log into your customer account
2. In the “My Account” page, go to "Store Credit" options in the left menu. Here you can review your store credit amount
3. Checkout and select "Use Store Credit" in the payment step of Checkout
How to use PayID
1. Place your order on the website
· Keep your order number & $ – this will be your reference
2. Log into your bank account
3. Select "Make Payment"
· (your bank may word this differently like "Transfer Funds")
4. Select PayID
5. Select PayID Type = Email
6. Enter PayID recipient = [email protected]
7. Verify > Your bank will confirm if you have entered this correctly
8. Click next to proceed and then select your account to pay from
9. Enter the total amount from your order (see step #1)
10.IMPORTANT: Add your order number into the description and click next
11.Confirm payment and follow the onscreen instructions to complete
Please note, your bank may have a slightly different process.
Please refer to their on-screen instructions.