absoluteBLACK CX round XX1 style cyclocross chainring is a specially designed wide-narrow profile chainring for those who like to get off the well paved roads. Optimized to make sure the chain doesn’t drop, you can save weight leaving the guides and chain keeps at home. Being great at clearing mud and with its’ chic finish, this could be one to add a little bit of zing to your cyclocross bike.
Important information for SHIMANO derailleur users
In order to get best results, we recommend increasing cage return spring tension. New derailleurs are assembled with the spring in the mount that allows the most relaxed position of the spring. However there is another position on the cage which will increase that tension. You may also ask your LBS to do it for you. Sram users are not required to do that as OEM springs are already in high tension position.
• Size (+/-1g): 110BCD 38T, 59 grams
• Colour: Black
• Material: CNC Machined 7075 Txxx Aluminium
• Finish: Type II Anodized
• Compatibility: All 5-arm Cranks 110BCD
• Chain Options: 1x9 or greater than: 10 or 11 speed chain; SS 6 to 8 speed chain.
• A chainguide is not needed however chain length is important and a short cage derailleur is recommended