absoluteBLACK Premium 1X 104 & 64bcd Oval traction narrow wide chainrings are designed for any cranks that use 104bcd mounting interface. This is the most common mounting standard for Shimano and other 4 arm cranks.
• Size (Mass +/-1g): 104BCD 36T (53g)
• Colour: Black
• Compatibility: All cranks with 4x 104BCD interface. That means Shimano XT / Zee / Deore / SLX / XTR, Race Face Sixc, RF Ride, RF Chester, RF Respond, FSA, E13 and many more. 9, 10, 11 and 12spd Eagle compatible.
• Material: cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction. Type II anodizing
• Chainline: 36T - 50mm
• Mounting holes: 4 x 104mm BCD
• Ovality: Optimized to each size separately. Range: 10.2-14.4% and Timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center) Patent Pending
ADVANTAGES OF OUR SPECIAL 104 & 64BCD NARROW WIDE CHAINRINGS:
• We mastered our oval chainrings to perfection, so you can get best possible advantage from the oval/elliptical shape.
• Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
• One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
• Greatly improves traction and climbing abilities
• Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
• Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
• Superb quality and great look.
• You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker.
• You will not "feel" the oval shape at all
• Reduces stress on knees