The premium 104BCD oval traction chainrings are designed for any cranks with a 104BCD mounting interface, including Shimano and other 4 arm cranks. This high quality product from AbsoluteBLACK has a mechanical advantage, through the unique patent pending oval shape. The narrow-wide teeth help to keep the chain in place, whilst the design increases the chainrings’ ability to clear mud and dirt. The 32T teeth oval ring will ease pedalling through the dead zone by giving feel similar to a 31T round ring, and similar performance to a 34T round ring (through the strong points of the circle). This oval ring is ideal for use with 9/10/11 or single speed drivetrains.
Clocking and the geography of the oval are critical to the design. Although ride quality will be quite different, it is a well proven design, and is used by Wold Champion Maja Wloszczowska and World Silver medallist Marek Konwa.
• Size (grams +/-1): 41
• Chainline: 32T, 48.5mm
• Material: 7075 Txxx Aluminum cnc machined. Type II anodizing
• Compatibility: All cranks with 4x 104BCD interface, Shimano XT / Zee / Deore / SLX / XTR, Race Face, FSA, E13
• Mounting holes 4 x 104mm BCD (for 32T ring, bolts should be min 6mm long)
• Color: Black
• Ovality: Optimized to each size separately
• Range: 10.2-14.4% and Timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead centre) Patent Pending