Smoother Power Delivery
Oval chainrings work because a rider does not produce power evenly through a pedal stroke; they maximize the part of the stroke where power is produced and minimize resistance where it isn't. Oval rings make the spin cycle a lot smoother and are easier on legs while climbing. Believe it (or not), but a round chainring doesn't transfer torque to your rear wheel as smoothly as an Oval one. You will actually feel your stroke to be more "round" with an Oval shape than with a round chainring.
• Size (Mass +/-1g): 34T(66g)
• Colour: Black
• Compatibility: SRAM XX1, XX1 Eagle, X01, X01 Eagle, X0, X9, X7, S2210, S1400 and Truvativ AKA cranks. BB30 short spindle only. Also fits for Fatbikes with GXP spindle! 9, 10, 11 and 12spd Eagle compatible.
• Material: cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminium. Long-lasting construction. Mud optimized
• Finish: type II anodizing
• Chainline: 49mm. 0mm offset
• Ovality: Optimized to each size separately. Range: 10.2-14.4% and Timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead centre) Patent Pending