Original and the Best
Original from absoluteBLACK, premium Sram compatible Direct mount BOOST148 1X Oval narrow wide chainrings are designed for GXP, DUB and Long BB30 spindle cranks. This chainring is dedicated for Boost148 bikes ONLY. Converts a regular Sram crank into a Boost specific setup. (3mm offset). They are also 100-percent optimized for Eagle.
Convert Cranks to Boost
This oval chainring with special 3mm offset converts any Sram crank into Boost148 specific setup needed in Boost equipped bikes. Boost and non-Boost Sram cranks are identical. All the offset is achieved by the chainring itself, so you can use any Sram crank for this conversion. Our regular OVAL chainrings for Sram cranks have 6mm offset whether this one has 3mm, but both chainrings look very similar.
Advantages Of absoluteBLACK Special Direct Mount Narrow Wide Chainrings:
• Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
• One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)*
• Greatly improves traction and climbing abilities
• Unique Patent Pending alternate wide and narrow teeth profiles keep your chain on for a minimum 12 months!
• Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief, decreased wear, and noise reduction
• Weight saving: no spider and chainring bolts
• The ability to use smaller chainring sizes that can't be mounted on regular spider
• Superb quality and great look
• You will ride faster using ovals
• You will not "feel" the oval shape at all
• Reduces stress on knees
• Mastered to perfection, so you can get best possible advantage from the oval/elliptical shape
• Size: 34T
• Weight: 66g
• Colour: Black
• Material: CNC machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction. Mud optimized
• Finish: type II anodizing
• Chainline: 52mm BOOST148 specific chainline. 3mm offset
• Ovality: Optimized to each size separately. Range: 10.2-14.4% and Timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead centre) Patent Pending