The Original one and only absoluteBLACK premium Sram compatible Direct mount BOOST148 1X Oval narrow wide chainrings are designed for GXP and Long BB30 spindle cranks. Chainring is dedicated for Boost148 bikes ONLY. Converts a regular Sram crank into a Boost specific setup. (3mm offset). They are also 100-percent optimized for Eagle.
This oval chainring with special 3mm offset converts any Sram crank into Boost148 specific setup needed in Boost equipped bikes. Boost and non-Boost Sram cranks are identical. All the offset is achieved by the chainring itself, so you can use any Sram crank for this conversion. Our regular OVAL chainrings for gxp cranks have 6mm offset whether this one has 3mm, but both chainrings look very similar.
• Size (Mass +/-1g): 28T (50g), 30T (55g), 32T (59g), 34T(66g), 36T (74g)
• Colour: Black, Red, Gold
• Compatibility: SRAM XX1, XX1 Eagle, X01, X01 Eagle, GX Eagle, NX Eagle, SX Eagle, X1, X0, X9, X7, S2210, S1400, Descendant, Stylo, Truvativ AKA and all DUB cranks.Cane Creek eeWings. GXP and Long spindle BB30. BOOST148 bikes ONLY. 9, 10, 11 and 12spd Eagle compatible.
• Material: cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminium. Long-lasting construction. Mud optimized
• Finish: type II anodizing
• Chainline: 52mm BOOST148 specific chainline. 3mm offset
• Ovality: Optimized to each size separately. Range: 10.2-14.4% and Timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead centre) Patent Pending
If you wish to check for frame clearance with new oval ring, below you can find measurement of biggest dimension of the oval (tip to tip of tooth):26T: 118mm ; 28T: 127mm ; 30T: 134mm ; 32T: 143mm ; 34T: 151mm
ADVANTAGES OF OUR SPECIAL DIRECT MOUNT NARROW WIDE CHAINRINGS:
• Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
• One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
• Greatly improves traction and climbing abilities
• Unique Patent Pending alternate wide and narrow teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
• Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
• They save weight because they don't need the spider and chainring bolts.
• The ability of installation of a smaller ring sizes that can't be mounted on regular spider.
• Superb quality and great look.
• You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker.
• You will not "feel" the oval shape at all
• Reduces stress on knees
• We mastered our oval chainrings to perfection, so you can get best possible advantage from the oval/elliptical shape.