absoluteBLACK don’t just do great oval rings, their xx1 series round rings run their excellent narrow/wide tooth profiles to keep your chain nice a tight to your drive train. This allows you to lose the weight of your chainkeepers. Used by World Champ Maja Wloszczowska and tested by XC Silver World Champion Marek Konwa, you know the chainring is a great option, being both light and secure on your bike.
Pushys Tips: 9spd users: Chainring will still perform great even without clutch type rear mech. But, the 10spd chain must be used in that case. A chainguide is not needed but for extremely aggressive endure riding it recommended to use an upper chain guide or at minimum a bashguard
• Size (+/-1g): 38T, 60 grams
• Colour: Black
• Material: CNC Machined 7075 Txxx Aluminium
• Finish: Type II Anodized
• Compatibility: All cranks 104 BCD
• Tooth Profile: Narrow/Wide
• Chain Options: 10 or 11 speed chain for geared bike (9/10/11), 6-8 speed chain for single speed.