BBB has all the best tools & accessories for your bike. This HighSix Adjustable Stem is made of 3D forged 6061-T6 Aluminium and by offering an extension of 130mm and adjustable angle of inclination ranging from -30° to + 40° can adapt your bars quickly and easily to your personal needs and preferences.
Angle Adjusts To Suit Ride Position
Whether you favour a more relaxed drive position to enjoy the benefit of greater steering control or whether you get your thrills riding in something closer to the race position with less air resistance and more speed, it is super-easy to adjust the angle on the HighSix to get the one which suits your purpose. This stem will fit oversized 31.8mm diameter bars.
Single Piece Construction
Robust, without being too heavy, the HighSix Stem (BHS-29) is made of Aluminium alloy and employs forged, one-piece, 3D technology for unbeatable strength and long service life. It has one bolt to clamp the angle and a second bolt which locks everything in place. Once tightened to the specs stamped on the stem next to each bolt it's very secure indeed. A torque spanner is a must for this task and, for your own safety, you are advised to check the bolts for correct torque at regular intervals.
• BBB HighSix OS Adjustable Trekking Stem (BHS-29) 130mm length
• High angle for comfortable riding with improved steering control
• Low angle for speed and reduced wind resistance
• Adjustable angle of inclination ranging from -30° to + 40°
• Fits oversized trekking handlebars of 31.8 mm
• Direct mounts to the fork post
• Single piece construction for unbeatable strength and durability
• Forged 3D technology
• 6061-T6 Aluminium body
• 4 x Stainless steel bolts hold the handlebars
• 2 x Stainless steel bolts for fork attachment
• Application: MTB | Trekking (Over-sized)
• Material: Aluminium (6061-T6)
• Bar bore: 31.8 mm
• Steerer Tube: 1.1/8"
• Rise: Adjustable
• Angle Range: -30/+40 degree
• Extension: 130 mm
• Weight: 264 grams
• Country of Manufacture: Taiwan