BBB has all the best tools & accessories for your bike, like for example, this sensational AirShock Suspension Mini Pump.
Great For Air Forks and Shock Absorbers
This powerful air pump is designed for air inlet and shock absorbers with maximum pressure 400+ psi / 28+ bars. The pump body is made of Aluminium alloy with nickel-plated brass parts. Well suited for use with suspension fork and dampers with Schrader automotive valve (AV) this pump is fitted with an ergonomic T-type handle for added grip and pumping efficiency.
Easy-To-Read Pressure Gauge
The BBB AirShock mini pump (BMP-29) features an integrated analog pressure gauge with 1.5-inch easy-to-read 2-tone display housed in a protective rubber shell. A special release valve is also included to allow precise fine-tuning of air volume content. The pump has no frame-mount capability but is certainly small enough to carry in a pannier or backpack.
• BBB AirShock Suspension Mini Pump (BMP-29)
• Specifically designed for suspensions, fits most shocks and forks
• Perfect to have on hand in case of flats or punctures
• Schrader valve compatible
• Inflates up to 400 psi / 28 bar
• Pressure release valve for fine-tuning precise air delivery
• Precision analog pressure gauge (2-tone, easy-read display)
• Rubber housing protects 1.5-inch gauge display
• External swivel hose for easy operation
• Lightweight Aluminium barrel
• Ergonomic T-type handle for added grip
• Two-stage clamping system
• Small enough to carry in your pannier or backpack
• Pump Material: Aluminium Alloy
• Length: 250 mm
• Weight: 150 grams
• Country of Manufacture: Taiwan