Direct Ready to Use
High end brake pads with an organic compound which is pre-sanded and direct ready to use. Without the need to prepare the brake pads before using them on your bike.
They perform best in dry conditions and give the best stopping power, which makes them ideally suited for competitive XC-use. Easy installation due to the sloping bottom.
• SRAM Level, Level T, Level TL, XX and XO. Avid DB and Elixir Series,
• Trick Stuff C21
• ID: MTB / BBS-441
• Compatible with: AVID/SRAM brake systems
• Best choice in disc brake pads for dry conditions
• Easy installation due to the sloping bottom
• Pre-sanded brake pads, direct ready to use
• E-Bike Compatible
• Made of BBB’s High Performance Organic compound to give the best result in all-round competitive cross country conditions
• Note: These disc brake pads are for stainless steel rotors only.
• 2 pieces per set (1 Brake)
• Disc brake pad type: Organic High Performance