Bikecorp BC Handlebar Grips With Firm-Softness
Built on Kraton rubber, BC City Gel Grips have a genuine suppleness that brings with it probably the most ideal version of "firm-softness" you could ever hope to add to your MTB bars.
Tacky Grip For Greater Bar Control
Using this type of grip will not only heighten your sense of "personal control" over your handlebars but will allow you to do so with or without gloves due to the fact that this style of rubber reacts with the palm oils in your hands to become even more adhesive or "tacky".
Ergonomic Grip Reduces Hand Fatigue
Because it's a flat grip, you can distribute the force to the palm making it easier to ride for longer times without tiring your hands. The slender, ergonomic design is easy to grasp, even for the smallest hands, and the unique de-bossed pattern offers extra hold on even the toughest trails. With end plugs also included what's not to love about them? Even the price is people-friendly.
• Bikecorp BC City Gel Ergo MTB Grips
• Kraton Rubber Handlebar Grips
• Ergonomic easy to grasp flat shape
• Slender design suits even small hands
• Anti-vibration shock absorbing quality
• Gel Comfort insert
• Dual compound
• Ride with or without gloves
• Grip delivers a "firm-softness"
• Improves handlebar control
• Remarkable "tacky" hand-adhesion quality
• Unique de-bossed pattern for extra hold
• Removable plastic end plugs (included)
• Grip Material: Butyl Rubber (Kraton)
• Total Length: 130mm
• Weight: 150g (per pair including plugs)