CatEye Micro Solid Brass Bike Bell
Small but super-effective the CatEye OH-2400 Micro Bike Bell is just the thing to install on your front handlebars to warn pedestrians or other cyclists of your presence.
Nicely Toned Bell That Catches People's Attention
Made with solid brass the outer bell casing has a diameter of 22mm and is designed for tool-free mounting to 19-32 mm handlebars via the Universal FlexTight bracket. The thumb-activated lever creates a clear, resounding "ding" to catch people's attention.
Dual-Purpose FlexTight Bracket Holds Bell & Bike Light
To save handlebar space the Universal FlexTight bracket can also serve a dual purpose by allowing any front light or computer that uses the FlexTight Bracket to share this one so your handlebars stay clean and organised. It's very easy to install and exceptionally sturdy.
Australian bicycle road rules insist that all bikes must have a working bell, horn or similar warning device fitted every time you ride a bicycle on a road - so grab a CatEye OH-2400 Micro Solid Brass Bike Bell today and start "dinging".
• Affordable and efficient bicycle handlebar bell
• Solid brass housing
• Room-filling sound
• Tool free mounting (ratchet knob)
• Fits handlebars 19-32 mm
• Universal FlexTight assembly
• Easy to operate with your thumb
• Attaches easily to your bike
• Small enough to sit discreetly on your handlebars
• Saves handlebar space
• Available in black, gold or silver
• Mounts computer or front lamp holder as well
• Brand: CatEye
• Model: OH-2400
• Colour: Black
• Diameter: 22mm
• Handlebar-Ø: 19-32 mm
• Material: Instrumental Brass
• Weight: 22g
• Country of Manufacture: Japan
• Design and specifications are subject to change without notice