Genuine Crank Bros Replacement Spindle
Bike pedals can take quite a beating on downhill and enduro circuits and spindles are often one of the first casualties. Crank Brothers STAMP pedals are left and right specific and so are their replacement spindles. They are available for purchase individually, but if the time has come to replace either spindle you're probably best advised to replace them both at the same time for safety's sake.
Made From Forged SCM 435 Chromoly Steel
Crank Brothers STAMP pedals boast one of the easiest access designs around. This pedal is fully serviceable and pulling the spindle is as simple as removing the two 2.5mm Allen screws that connect it to the pedal body, and then giving it a yank. This replacement spindle is marked as suitable for STAMP pedals from 2016 right through to the current models. It is made from forged SCM 435 Chromoly Steel. Don't forget, this one is FOR RIGHT PEDAL USE ONLY.
1 x Right Pedal Spindle
• Crank Brothers Replacement STAMP Pedal Spindle
• Suitable for RIGHT pedal only
• Compatible with Crank Brothers Stamp 7 and 11 pedals
• Material: Forged SCM 435 Chromoly Steel
• Total Length: 84.5mm (approx)
• Diameter: 12.5mm (approx)
• Weight: 55g
• Suits: Downhill | Enduro | MTB