At the heart of Mountain biking is the desire for adventure and new experiences, so Deity designed the all new Ridgeline aluminium trail handlebar. The goal was to create the perfect trail bar that disappears beneath you while encouraging you to chase adventure and seek out new experiences wherever possible. Deity precisely targeted lower rise options at 15mm and 25mm with a stable width of 800mm for a more efficient and aggressive position on the bike. To do this they took an oversized 35mm bore platform and dispersed the load over an 800mm width, this was critical for to keep the weight down without sacrificing strength.
This is where the proprietary Gradient Butting Technology shines and gives DEITY the upper hand allowing them to remove excess material in areas of less stress and fatigue that can cause the stiff feeling commonly felt with other 35mm handlebars on the market. They then add material to areas of greater stress and fatigue to increase the long term strength and durability giving you, the rider, more confidence to chase new experiences and forget about the gear beneath you.
• Oversized 35mm Bore Aluminium Handlebar
• Designed for Enduro / All Mountain / Trail
• Incredibly detailed two tone bead blast and polish ano finish
• Custom butted 7075 T73 aluminium utilizing our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology
• 800mm wide
• 25mm Rise
• 9 degree bend x 5 degree upsweep
• Flex and deflection characteristics designed to match the Skyline handlebar
• Features measured cut marks and centre alignment detail
• Backed by a 2 year Limited Warranty
• Weight: 306 grams