DMR Blade Ring
The DMR Blade is a direct mount chainring from DMR Bikes, looking to save you weight whilst giving you that high performance you demand. Direct mount set ups save weight and provide an advantage via getting rid of the spider. Added to this is a Wide/Narrow tooth design that when combined with a clutch means no chain device is needed. 4mm wide and made from 7075-T6 Aluminium, power transfer is almost instantaneous making this a light weight and great performance chainring.
• Mounting: Direct Mount Chainring
• Tooth Design: Wide/Narrow
• Material: 7075-T6 Aluminium
• Compatibility: SRAM interface, DMR AXE, XX1, XO1, XO, X9, X7, S2210, S1400, Truvativ AKA (GXP)
• Chain Compatibility: 12sp Shimano/KMC/SRAM and 12sp SRAM XX1 chains
• Colour: Black