The words above are from the man of the hour, decade even: Brandan Fairclough. This guy is known for his mad smooth style which includes a bounty of killer whips and hucks. He’s a favourite amongst heaps of riders, and definitely a favourite of a few of us here at Pushys. Now how do you think he sits firm on his bike whilst throwing himself around so much? His Death grips of course. We know DMR put the ‘hard’ in hardware, and these ones are no different. They feel strong and rigid in your hands, but when context is added and you hold them like they’re on bars and you really begin to get it. They have three different types of grip on them, each with a different purpose, and they all come to together to provide a wonderfully sticky grip which won’t let you go tumbling down.
• Tapered Core so no need for an outer lock ring
• Waffle section at the front for fingers, Knurl pattern for ultimate grip on your palms
• Mushroom pattern for comfort
• Tough ends to protect those valuable bars
• Flanged for added hand health and confidence
• Thin is (ø29.8) and thick is (ø31.3)
• Soft is (20A Kraton) and Hard (25A Vexk) for your preference in feel and durability