Magnesium Flat Pedals
The new DMR Bikes Vault Magnesium Pedals are now it’s even lighter than before. The DMR Vault Mg pedal is perfect for the fastest and most demanding technical riding. With a tuneable set of flat pedals for those who like a large platform. With this in mind DMR provided a 105mm by 105mm surface to make sure you know where they are and can get your power down. Even lighter than the regular set it is made from Magnesium pedal with a 9/16” Cr-Mo axle. These pedals are at home on any all mountain, DJ'er, BMX or downhill bike. For the rider who wants it bigger and faster on the most demanding technical trails.
Six benefits of the magnesium casting process:
1. Most of the magnesium used is extracted from seawater.
2. Magnesium uses less energy to process the material than aluminium (bauxite).
3. Casting magnesium uses less energy to make the finished product (than CNC aluminium).
4. The casting process wastes very little material.
5. Any waste material is recycled on site (zero waste).
6. Magnesium is non-toxic and is very safe for manufacture and use.
• Large Platform: 105mm x 105mm
• Light: 385g per pair
• Slim: 17mm concave foot bed
• Tough: Extruded Magnesium body and titanium axles
• Tuneable: 11 pins per DMR Vault mg superlight pedal. Flip the pins to fine-tune the grip
• Servicable: High load DU bush and cartridge bearing
• Extruded and CNC Machined Magnesium body
• Titanium axle
• 22 replaceable FlipPins
• Axles are 9/16″