Lightweight Aluminium Body
The Caffélatex Tubeless Valve is a great accessory for any tubeless wheel whether it's road or off-road. Like all Effetto Mariposa products, it’s been designed in Italy and manufactured to the highest quality standards. The valves are made from an aluminium alloy that will bend before braking. This adds reliability and ensures that even in a crash you will be able to ride your bike home. The valve has been paired with a black anodised cap that also doubles as a valve core remover. The black all over look provides your bike with a stealth look.
Adaptable to Any Rim
Thanks to the provided conic adapters, this versatile valve will adapt to both Presta and Schrader-drilling and features a removable valve core which allows easy mechanism replacement or perhaps the fitting of an Effetto Mariposa tubeless-specific Caffélatex valve extension. To make this valve easily recognisable (even when mounted) it comes with an eye-catching anodised aluminium tuning cap.
• When used on Presta-drilled rims (valve hole diameter: 6,5 mm), the rubber valve base ensures a perfect air-tightness simply tightening the valve on the rim (with its nut), without any additional adapters.
• When used on Presta-drilled rims with a wider (> 6,5 mm) inside hole, or when used on Schrader drilled rims (valve hole diameter: 8,5 mm), we recommend fitting the conic adapter on the valve before inserting it into the rim. Use the metal washer on the outside of the rim, before tightening the valve nut.
• 40mm length
• Stealth Black
• Durable aluminium construction
• 2 x Caffélatex Tubeless Valves (40mm each)
• 2 x Anodised aluminium tuning caps
• 2 x Rubber conic adapters
• 2 x Valve Caps