Caffélatex ZOT! is an instant polymerisation catalyzer for Caffélatex, useful in cases of significant tyre damage such as when the damage size exceeds the maximum sealable by normal tyre sealants (around 5mm) and Caffélatex sealant escapes the hole without repairing it. Simply inject ZOT! through the damaged area to solidify the Caffélatex inside and repair damages up to 10mm (well above the capacity of any liquid sealant).
Tips for a successful use of ZOT!:
• Caffélatex has to be liquid inside the tyre when the puncture occurs (ZOT! by itself has no sealing properties, it simply accelerates Caffélatex solidification).
• While ZOT! + Caffélatex can also work on tyre and inner tube setups, tubeless or tubeless-converted tyres are the easiest to work with.
• Tubulars with a tubular-tubeless construction (where the inner tube is integrated in the casing, like Tufos) are also very easy to work with.
• Inserting the pointed tip of the ZOT! bottle and squeezing the contents inside the damaged tyre will instantly solidify Caffélatex, sealing holes and curing your puncture. Please note: simply pouring ZOT! on the outside of the tyre, won’t fix major damages. For maximum results, you must insert the bottle tip slightly inside the casing through the cut (to create a physical plug of solid Caffélatex inside the tyre).
• Zot! solidifies Caffélatex locally, without compromising its normal lifespan inside the tyre. ZOT! has been engineered to work specifically with Caffélatex sealant formula.
• Each bottle of ZOT! (30 mL) comes equipped with its own under-bottle-cage mounting clip, for easy accessibility and fast trail-side repair.
• Instantly solidifies localised Caffélatex to mend tyre damage measuring 5-10mm in size
• Small, lightweight bottle contains enough to get you out of trouble
• Pointed tip allows precise injection of ZOT! into the site of small punctures
• Can be re-sealed with a practical silicone plug for further uses
• Fits under the bottle cage with special holding clip (supplied)