Ride Short Distances On The Flat Tyre
The Effetto Mariposa TyreInvader 60 has been sized to sit tightly on the rim so that – in case of emergency – it will push the tyre against the rim, allowing you to ride short distances on the flat tyre. Of course we know that this should be considered only in exceptional circumstances, as we don’t recommend that anyone ride TyreInvader at zero pressure on purpose.
Anti-Pinch-Flat Insert For Tubeless Tyres
TyreInvader is an anti-pinch-flat insert for tubeless tyres. Very simple to use and light, it saves your tyres and rims from hard impacts without interfering with the way your wheels behave. It suits a rim external width of 20-30mm and will fit a tyre section of 42-54mm.
Excellent, Yet Simple Solution
People riding aggressively on rocky terrain would often like to reduce tyre pressure for better traction and control, limited by the worry of "hitting hard", pinching the tyre casing between the rim and a rock, cutting it and/or damaging the rim. That’s where tyre inserts (anti-pinch-flat inserts, tyre noodles, etc.) can be helpful. This product fits inside tubeless tyres and absorbs part of the impact, protecting both tyre and rim. With TyreInvader you get an excellent, yet simple solution, keeping both weight and cost low.
• Effetto Mariposa TyreInvader 40
• Anti-pinch-flat insert for tubeless tyres
• 2 pieces supplied plus assembly zip ties
• Premium material
• High density EVA absorbs shocks but not sealant
• Very light weight and high durability
• No need for specific tubeless valves
• Fits rims and tyres from Gravel to Plus
• Compatible with any tubeless valve
• Material: High density EVA (ethylene-vinyl acetate)
• Rim External Width: 20-30mm
• Weight: 53g (each)
• Tyre Section: 42-54mm (1.5-2.1")
• Wheel Diameter: 26", 27.5", 29"
• ETRTO: 559, 584, 622mm
• Country of Manufacture: Italy