Power is nothing without accuracy. This is also the reason why an ad hoc-calibrated (via a high precision ergometer) Misuro B+ sensor is included in every QUBO POWER MAG SMART B+. Each home trainer is mapped and its power curves are saved on its sensor, thus correcting any manufacturing tolerances that might arise. This ensures unprecedented accuracy for a home trainer that does not feature an integrated power meter.
The Resistance unit wirelessly sends speed/power/cadence data via both ANT+™ and Bluetooth Smart transmission protocols making it easier to connect to smartphones, tablets, cycle computers and apps with one or both protocols.
Compatibile Con Cyclocomputer
All the current-gen cycle-computers with wireless ANT+™ and Bluetooth Smart protocols can be paired with the hometrainer and their training session data viewed.
Power Mag Technology
Magnetic resistance unit with 8 levels of resistance controlled from the handlebar mount sequential shifter. Offers a very wide range of power, ensuring any type of training from agility high cadence (level 1) to power training even at low speeds (level 8).
30mm diameter Elastogel Roller, which reduces noise by 50%, tyre consumption by 20% and increases tyre grip.
The cutting-edge design combines the strength of steel with the hi-tech benefits of modern plastics. Includes the exclusive Crono Compass System which realistically simulates road riding (weight/power).
Safe and Stable
Stability has been considerably improved compared to previous versions, thanks to a wider resting surface and to the optimization of the bicycle+rider centre-of-mass in relation to the frame. This offers safe training conditions even at high speeds or under maximum effort.
Full Compatibility with Bicycles
The new frame model has been designed to ensure full compatibility with the most modern bicycles available on the market, and it can be adapted to all types of wheels with diameters between 20” and 29”.
Fast Fixing System
A fast fixing mechanism for frame clamping onto the bicycle. By acting on a handy lever, it is possible to clamp or release the bicycle just with one operation. During the first use of the frame the fixing pin must be adjusted in order to ensure correct functioning of the fast fixing mechanism. All operations are carried out on one side only, making them easy and fast.
Home Trainer Type
• Smart magnetic home trainer (non-interactive)
• Sequential selector and automatic reading of resistance level
• ANT+™ (Power and Speed and Cadence)
• Bluetooth (Power and Speed and Cadence)
• 900 W (40 km/h) - 1420 W (60km/h)
• 8-level sequential resistance selector
• My E-Training software & app Zwift
• Trainer Road, Bikevo, Kinomap, The Sufferfest
• Power, speed and cadence
• (Heart rate if connected to a heart rate monitor, not included)
• Weight: 2.3kg
• Race bike, Mountain bike and city bike
• Carbon bikes
• 130x135 x 5mm hubs and with quick clamping system
• 142x12mm with thru-axle
• (Ad adapter is available for Boost 148x12mm rear hubs)
• 12-month free subscription to My E-Training software & app
• Electrical Requirements: No power supply
• Space Occupied When Unfolded (LXP): 590 x 560mm
• Height 415mm
• Weight 8.7kg