Absolutely outstanding in every way these Ergon GP2 Grips are the best way to combat numb fingers or hand pain. A new 2 finger GFC bar end delivers increased grip thanks to the rubberised anti-slip lower texture, and optimised ergonomics. They can be rotated to the precise position that gives the most relief on long rides, and they stay where you position them - held in place by the Allen locking bolt.
If you currently suffer pain particularly in the area of the ulnar nerve the ergo grips will help to deliver a correction of hand position in all directions of movement. As a result, congestion of the median nerve (carpal tunnel syndrome) is excluded, and pain in the wrist is prevented allowing you to focus on crushing the pack and beating your previous performance scores.
Note: Not suitable for carbon fibre handlebars.
• Extremely high UV resistance
• Effective pain prevention for hand and wrist
• Both grips are long in length to suit regular shifters
• Broad ‘wing’ area evenly distributes weight for reduced fatigue
• Ergonomically correct hand position and optimal pressure distribution
• Independently adjustable bar end and grip angle
• Offers more leverage for climbing
• 4mm Allen locking bolt
• Improved durability
• Certified: Hypoallergenic | Contaminant Free | Free of PAK - no Phthalates
• End plugs and mounting instructions included
• NOT suitable for use with carbon handlebars
• Sold as a PAIR
• Material: Fibreglass composite with rubber grip inserts
• Model: Regular I Gripshift® I Rohloff® | Nexus®
• Grip diameter: 92mm (small) | 102mm (large)
• Hand Size: 6.5 - 8.5 (small) | 8.5 - 10.5 (large)
• Weight (pair): 170g (small) | 230g (large)
• Suggested Use: Mountain Bike | Touring | Commuting