9 Litre Handlebar Bag For Bikepacking
With dual roll closures and an air bleed valve, allowing you to make the best use of its compact and flexible storage capacity (up to 9 litres) this GIANT H2Pro HANDLEBAR BAG attaches to the front handlebar at three points via a series of buckles and straps, without the need for tools.
Will Compress Down to Size Of Contents
The air bleed valve can be used to compress the pack down as small as possible for a reduced bulk ride. The GIANT H2Pro HANDLE BAR BAG also features a front bike light attachment mount and has a small reflective portion on the front for added visibility in low light.
Waterproof & Dustproof Construction
Construction of the GIANT 9L H2Pro HANDLEBAR BAG includes the use of H2Tex waterproof laminate material on the exterior wrapped around a 210D Nylon fabric with a PU film comprising the dry bag portion.
Compatible With Giant H2Pro Accessory Bag
The GIANT H2Pro 9 LITRE HANDLEBAR BAG is designed to securely stabilise the pack in the centre of the cockpit as well as eliminate any abrasion issues. It comes with an extension attachment for the GIANT H2Pro Accessory Bag (sold separately).
• GIANT 9 litre waterproof handlebar bag
• Ideal for bikepacking expeditions or singletrack exploring
• Dual roll closure and air bleed valve for compression
• Attaches to front bike bar
• 3-point buckle & strap attachment for maximum stability
• Tool-free installation
• H2Tex 3-layer laminate material (waterproof/dustproof)
• Front bike light attachment mount provided
• Reflective elements for low light visibility
• Brand/Model: Giant H2PRO Handle Bar Bag Medium
• Volume: 9 Litres
• Dimensions: 48cm x 24cm (Maximum)
• Colour: Black
• Weight: 525g (approx)
• Dry Bag Material: 210D Nylon with PTU Film
• Material: H2Tex 3-layer waterproof material (Giant exclusive)
• Props shown in Pushys images are not included with purchase unless specifically stated in product description