Giant Romero Super-Lightweight Seat For MTB, Trail & Enduro Riding
Shaving a full 80 grams off the weight of the standard issue Romero seat this GIANT ROMERO SL SADDLE weighs in at just 245g and has a Nylon/Fibreglass shell and 7mm stainless steel rails for the support it needs to make it ideal for MTB, trail or enduro riding. It measures 277mm in length, 138mm.
Nylon/Glass Fibre Composite Base
Compared with a carbon base, a nylon plus fibreglass composite base offers greater flexibility in multiple directions when pedalling or moving forward to attack steep climbs. Purpose-designed to give a long-nose design, flexibility and comfort for rough terrain the GIANT ROMERO SL SADDLE also has sufficient padding to provide maximum support and comfort for the inner leg while attacking steep climbs.
Built-In Side-Flex Particle Flow Padding For Inner Leg Comfort
The Side-Flex technology for inner leg comfort utilises built-in Particle Flow padding with two particle pockets directly inserted in the padding to increase shock absorption and reduce the abrasion and impact on the inner thigh that can happen when descending technical terrain at speed. The seat also retains base flexibility and allows the sides of the saddle base to flex and adapt as you go.
Smooth, High-Elastic Side-Wrap Padding
Side-Wrap technology covers the edges of the seat with a high-elastic PU foam padding providing better side and rear shock absorption when moving on and off the saddle. REBOUND premium saddle padding also gives ultimate comfort while contributing to overall weight savings. The benefits of the smooth, padded cover will be most appreciated when navigating corners in the attack position or when descending over rough terrain.
Optimised Long-Nose Design
With an optimised long-nose design, down-sloping nose shape and optimal pad thickness, the GIANT ROMERO SL STEEL RAIL SADDLE provides maximum support when attacking punchy, steep climbs. A deep perineum comfort channel provides rider comfort for all-day action.
Particle Flow Technology
Giant’s free-flowing high-elastic particles are inserted into two separate pockets that mould to each rider’s unique pelvic contact condition to provide further comfort and support. The particles deform more easily under pressure, providing superior comfort and high rebound performance, resulting in reduced pressure points across a broader contact area.
• GIANT brand ROMERO SuperLight male-specific bike seat
• 277mm length x 138mm width
• Stainless steel rails
• Side-Flex technology for inner leg comfort
• Long-nose design
• Rebound premium saddle padding
• Down-sloping nose shape
• Perineum comfort channel
• Ideal for descending technical terrain at speed
• Smooth, padded cover provides comfort in the attack position
• Performs well when descending over rough terrain
• Durable cover
• Suitable for long days in the seat
• Brand/Model: Giant Romero SL Saddle
• Gender: Men
• Colour: Matte Black
• Rail Material: Stainless Steel
• Rail Size: 7mm
• Stack Height: 44mm
• Length: 277mm
• Width: 138mm
• Weight: 245g
• Shell: Nylon/Fibreglass Composite
• Padding: Rebound + Built-In Particle Flow Padding
• Cover Material: Synthetic Leather
• Ideal for: Enduro, All Mountain, Trail, XC, MTB
• Props shown in Pushys images are not included with purchase unless specifically stated in product description