Giro + Boa® L6 = Savix II
The Savix™ II road shoe offers the comfort you’d expect from Giro with the quick adjustment provided by a Boa® dial. With a single dial and a set-and-forget front strap, your shoes are quick and easy to get in and out of, and easy to adjust on the road. The Boa® L6 dial offers 1mm adjustment increments when tightening, and a macro-release function to get out of the shoe.
Universal Cleat Options
The universal 3/2 nylon composite outsole allows you to mount either mountain bike or road cleats depending on your pedal preference.
• Synchwire™: light weight, breathable upper
• BOA®: Micro adjust tuning, macro release
• Nylon Composite Outsole: universal 3/2 bolt cleat mount, fit Road or MTB cleats
• Comfortable: Die cut EVA footbead
• Upper: Synthetic upper
• Boa® L6: (1mm + with macro release) retention with lower strap
• Outsole: Nylon composite outsole with universal cleat mount (2- or 3-bolt)
• Toe and Heel Pad: Dual injected TPU
• Footbed: Die-cut Eva footbed