Hide A Multi-Tool Inside Your Bike's Steerer Tube
Clever ideas like the Granite Design STASH Multi-Tool Kit which has the ability to stow away inside the steerer tube of your bike are just too good to pass up. Now you can forget about remembering to pack it in your backpack or jersey pocket because it will always be with you inside your bike. Genius!
Purchase Includes Storage Receptacle For Steerer Tube
Your Granite Design STASH Multi-Tool Kit purchase comes complete with a cylindrical receptacle which stays permanently installed inside the steer tube. The multi-tool itself then slides in and out of that receptacle as needed. Installation is claimed to be quick and easy involving no alterations to the steer tube and the whole set-up weighs in at just 115 grams.
Suitable For ROAD and CX Steerer Tubes
The STASH 8-piece Multi-Tool provides fold-out 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6-mm hex bits along with T25 Torx and flathead screwdriver bits, plus a spoke-tightening key that doubles as a tyre valve core-removal tool. This product is suitable for road and cyclocross bikes.
• Super-lightweight storage option for bike essentials
• Secretly stashes a multi-tool in your steerer tube
• Holds your repair tools right where you need them
• Suits road and cyclocross bikes
• Installation is quick and easy
• No tapping of your steerer required
• No need to thread your steerer or run a specific stem
• TAPERED and NON-TAPERED MTB steerer fork options available
• T25 Torx tool
• Flat head screwdriver
• Spoke key: 0, 1, 2, 3
• Tyre valve core-removal tool
• Allen Keys: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm
• Brand: Granite Design
• Model: Stash RCX Multi-Tool (8-bits)
• Tool Weight: 115g
• Colour: Black/Silver
• Material: CNC machined 7075 alloy