100% Aussie, with full warranty on all products
*Free delivery for online orders over $99
Easy Returns

GU Energy Stroopwafel Salty's Caramel 32g

Out Of Stock
Item Number
124201
Special Price $2.99 Was $3.59
Subscribe now for back-in-stock notifications!
Shipping
Orders will be shipped within 24 hours (business days)
Easy Returns
Payment Option
Interest FREE Options For Orders Over $50
Product ID
190506
Skip the pop-tarts and have a GU Energy Stroopwafel instead when you're chasing a quick & easy breakfast with your coffee before a workout. They're a delicious alternative to the gels or shakes you've tried to force down before heading out for a training session, yet they still give you that much-needed boost. To put it simply, Salty's Caramel Energy Stroopwafel is a Dutch-style syrup waffle which acts like an Energy Gel, but tastes like a breakfast treat. You might even say it's the sports nutrition answer to what to eat for breakfast before training because it provides most of the complex carbohydrates, amino acids and electrolytes you need for all-day, optimum performance during any activity. So, whether it’s for a breakfast-on-the-go, an extra with coffee before a training run, a pick-me-up during a massive climb, or just to keep at work for days when that afternoon energy slump hits you, the Energy Stroopwafel is just the thing to have on hand to keep you fuelled-up and ready-to-go.

Stroopwafel Serving Suggestions: 1. Rest the Stroopwafel on top of a steaming cup of tea or coffee until the syrup begins to melt, then eat 2. Dunk a Stroopwafel directly into your cup of tea or coffee, much like a biscuit 3. Eat as a dry cookie while on-the-go 4. Smear in Peanut Butter and serve with Yoghurt 5. Invent your own method and post the details to our Facebook page

Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Palm Fruit Oil, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Eggs, Soy Flour, Amino Blend (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine), Natural Flavours, Sea Salt, Soy Lecithin, Organic Rice Extract, Baking Soda. Allergens: Contains Wheat, Egg, and Soy. May contain Milk.

Contains: • Amino Acids: 450mg • Sodium: 150mg • Caffeine: No • Gluten: Yes

• Naturally flavoured Dutch-style syrup waffle • Works like an Energy Gel, but tastes like a breakfast treat • Described as a delicious layer of syrup between two scrumptious thin wafers • Made with Wheat Flour and Organic Eggs & Cane Sugar • Delivers what your body needs without any unnecessary ingredients • Easy to take on a daily run, ride or to the gym • Use before, during and after training and competition • Individually packaged to keep fresh for athletes on-the-go Weight: 35g (1.1oz)

What's in the GU Energy Labs Stroopwafel that can benefit you: • Complex and simple carbohydrates to provide immediate and long-lasting energy • Amino acids to prevent mental fatigue and repair muscle damage during long-duration activities • Electrolytes to replenish what’s lost when you sweat

Any time is a good time for a GU Energy Stroopwafel:
Morning: • Enjoy a Stroopwafel as a quick and easy breakfast with your coffee before a workout
Pre-race: • Eat a Stroopwafel 20-30mins before a big race to ensure your fuel stores are topped up
Mid ride/run: • Integrates into your nutrition plan without sacrificing performance or risking stomach distress
At the office: • Why not? It tastes great & delivers enough energy to finish your day & enjoy an after-work ride

Nutritional Information (% based on Daily Values): • Calories: 150 • Fat Cal: 60 • Total Fat: 6g (9% DV) • Saturated Fat: 3g (15% DV) • Cholesterol: 5mg (2% DV) • Sodium: 150mg (6% DV) • Total Carbohydrates: 23g (8% DV) • Fibre: 1g (4% DV) • Sugars: 10g • Protein: 1g • Iron: (4% DV)