Jagwire Cooling Disc Brake Pads Pull Heat Away
Excessive heat is the enemy of a high-performance brake system. Not only can the pad compound glaze over and result in a sudden loss of braking power, extreme high temperatures can even cause hydraulic brake fluid to boil. Jagwire Elite Cooling Disc Brake Pads are designed and built to pull heat away from the braking surface and into cooling fins above the brake, where it can be safely dissipated into the air.
When To Use: For riders that push their bikes to the limit, Elite Cooling technology keeps brakes working at their best, even on the biggest descents.
• Designed to pull heat away from the braking surface
• For riders that push their bikes to the limit
• Keeps brakes working their best, even on long descents
• Cooling fins help dissipate heat into the air
• Quality Jagwire brand product
Compatible Brake Models:
• Tektro/TRP: TRP Quadiem, G-Spec Quadiem, Slate T4, G-Spec Slate, G-Spec DH, Zurich; Tektro Orion 4P, Dorado 4P
• Shimano: XTR M9120; Saint M820, M810; Deore XT M8120, M8020; SLX M7120; ZEE M640; Non-Series MT520, MT420