Jagwire Pro Brake Pads - Electric Bike Specific
Electric-assist bikes have unique needs for braking performance. With additional weight and speed from the motor, E-bikes put significant strain on the brake pads. Jagwire Pro eBike Disc Brake Pads are tuned to provide additional stopping power and durability. They also offer consistent modulation with little braking noise.
When To Use: Designed for the unique demands of pedal-assist electric bikes, Pro eBike pads are perfect for both city E-bikes and E-MTBs.
• Made for the unique braking needs of electric bikes
• Tuned to provide additional stopping power and durability
• Consistent modulation
• Little braking noise
• Perfect for both city eBikes and E-MTBs
• Quality Jagwire brand product
Compatible Brake Models:
• RST: D-Power
• Shimano: Deore LX T675, Deore T615, M525, M515, M515-LA, Alivio M4050, Nexave C601, C501, Tourney TX805, Non-Series M575, M486, M485, M475, M465, M447, M446, M445, M416, M416A, M415, M4050, M395, M375, M355, M315
• Tektro/TRP: Tektro Aquila, Auriga, Auriga E-Comp, Auriga Pro, Draco, Draco 2, Draco WS, Gemini, HD330, Orion TRP HY/RD, Hylex, Parabox 2012, Spyre, Spyre SLC, Spyke