Knipex Multigrip Pliers And Adjustable Wrench In A Single Tool
Replace an entire set of wrenches in metric and imperial sizes with this pocket size KNIPEX 86 03 150 MULTIGRIP ADJUSTABLE PLIERS WRENCH and you'll spend more of your day getting jobs done and less time searching for the right tool with which to do them.
Smooth Gripping Jaws With Zero Backlash
The KNIPEX ADJUSTABLE PLIERS WRENCH can be adjusted very quickly and directly on the workpiece at the touch of a button, as well as handling all gripping widths up to 27 mm (1 inch) thanks to infinite adjustment. The hinge bolt then engages securely, preventing unintentional shifting. When under tension, the smooth gripping jaws are parallel to each other in every position, and hold the component accurately and with zero backlash, without damaging edges and sensitive surfaces such as chrome or brass - important during bicycle repairs, plumbing and heating installation for example.
Holds Workpieces Securely Like A Vice
Perfect for classic applications such as plumbing & bicycle maintenance the KNIPEX ADJUSTABLE PLIERS WRENCH offers 10-fold amplification of manual force: The excellent mechanics of the pliers wrench increases the applied manual force 10 times. It holds workpieces as securely as a bench vice. Even flat objects can be gripped extremely well and processed easily thanks to the high pressing force and the parallel jaws.
Time-Saving Screwing According To The Ratchet Principle
With fast, push-button adjustment the KNIPEX ADJUSTABLE PLIERS WRENCH can be adjusted directly on the workpiece using a convenient push button. The special stroke of the gripping jaws enables time-saving screwing according to the ratchet principle. The ratchet function between the gripping jaws permits screwing in a similar way to a ratchet, enabling screw connections to be loosened or tightened quickly without the need to reapply the wrench after every screw movement.
Many Additional Application Options
The 150mm length KNIPEX ADJUSTABLE PLIERS WRENCH grips, screws, bends and presses even hot, sharp-edged, dirty, particularly small or slippery objects. It holds objects powerfully and securely at all times, while also enabling sensitive and measured insertion, such as of connector halves or assembly components. It is also a useful helper when working with contact adhesives (pressing to activate the adhesive force) or when breaking open cable ties. This versatile tool will find a home in the car or boat or when out on a motorbike or bicycle and always make itself useful during installation, maintenance and repair work.
Manufactured In Germany To The Highest Standards
The KNIPEX ADJUSTABLE PLIERS WRENCH (86 03 150) is manufactured in Germany to the highest standards using premium materials to give you the best cutting results every time - with very little physical effort involved. When used correctly the tool will provide exceptional durability. The proven ergonomics of the handles with plastic coating also guarantee an agreeably comfortable, non-slip grip – even with frequent use.
• Knipex 150mm length pliers and wrench in a single tool
• Requires very little physical effort to operate
• Screws, grips, holds, bends and presses
• Replaces a full set of metric & imperial wrenches
• Flexible gripping up to 27 mm (1 inch)
• 10-fold manual force amplification
• Zero backlash jaw pressure
• Push button adjustment on jaw size
• Fast adjustment on the workpiece at the touch of a button
• Chrome vanadium heavy-duty electric steel, forged, oil hardened
• Manufactured in Germany under strict quality-controls
• Ideal for classic applications such as plumbing, bicycle repairs
• Great for work in confined spaces
• Perfect for working on small components
• Safe for direct working on sensitive surfaces e.g. chrome, brass, etc.
• Smooth jaws for damage-free installation of plated fittings
• Excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending workpieces
• Mobile bench vice
• No unintentional shift of the gripping jaws and no slipping of the joint
• Parallel jaws give a more solid grip
• Lever transmission greater than 10 : 1 for strong gripping power
• Ratchet type principle allows quick & easy tightening & release of all bolted connections
• Brand: Knipex
• Model: Multigrip Adjustable Pliers Wrench 150mm
• Weight: 175g
• Dimensions: 150 x 50 x 25 mm (L x W x D)
• Colour: Silver/Red
• Article No: 86 03 150
• Pliers: Chrome-plated
• Head: Chrome-plated
• Handles: Plastic coated
• Surface: Chrome-plated / Galvanized / Nickel-Plated
• Country of Manufacture: Germany
• Jaw Thickness (Joint): 7.0 mm
• Joint Thickness: 10.5 mm
• Tips Thickness: 4.7 mm
• Adjustment Positions: 14
• Nut Capacity: 27 mm (1-inch)
• Reach: No
• RohS: No